Thank you to everyone who attended the Odiham Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 21st November to hear the presentation on the proposed warehouse development on land next to junction 5 of the M3.
The presentation given to the meeting can be viewed HERE
Further details are provided at https://www.j5logistics.co.uk/
The questions below were raised at the meeting following a review of public questions submitted to Odiham Parish Council prior to the meeting. Responses were provided at the meeting and the developer has agreed to provide these responses in writing. Once received, this page will be updated.
1. What highway works including drainage works do you foresee to J5 of the M3, the A287 adjacent to the site including the Lord Derby roundabaout, and the onward routes in particular the B3349?
2. Have these works been costed and if so what are the likely costs?
3. When do you intend to submit your planning application and will it be outline or full, including provision of your Traffic Impact Assessment and Flood Risk Assessment to the HDC planning portal?
4. Are you prepared to make the Traffic Impact Assessment and Flood Risk Assessment public as soon as they are complete?
5. Please can Obsidian provide specific details of the long term jobs that are to be created, and by whom?
6. What statistics (please provide sources) have you used for employment & unemployment levels in the area?
7. Will there be a compensation scheme if the proposed development causes flooding to other properties? (NB The current list of heritage assets at risk is incomplete as it does not include the Grade II buildings at Whitewater Mill and Poland Mill which lie on the Whitewater and are at the same distance from the eastern end of the site as Lodge Farm is at the western end of the site.)